(video) How the cultural change at Gina Tricot boost sales and increase NPS
Maze and Gina Tricot has been partners for 3 years and so far, the partnership has produced several positive outcomes. Gina Tricot now gets more out of each customer, which has led to increased sales numbers and higher NPS. It’s also easier for each store to set up goals and track progress.
– Now the culture is focused on the customer and what we can do to make her happy, says Heidi Engan, Country Manager for Gina Tricot in Norway.
In this blog post and video, Gina Tricot Country manager Heidi Engan shares her experiences, and keys to success, using Maze for 3 years.
During the last 3 years, Gina Tricot has seen an increase in their NPS by a whopping 170%. Handing over Maze, and more responsibility, to each store has helped when trying to boost their sales.
– They can set goals themselves, keep track of their staff the whole time and later follow up their results, says Heidi Engan.
The main reason for the success for Gina Tricot is tied to a cultural change.
– We were ready for a change, and Maze has helped us to put our focus into the teams. Before Maze, the culture was more about running fast and refill stores. Now the culture is around the customer, and what we can do to make her happy. And of course, to make her spend more money in our stores and have us as top of mind when shopping.
The results during the last 3 years have been great, and a few things stand out.
– We can see that the customers like our stores better, they recommend us for friends more often and they keep coming back. As a result, the average sales are going up.
As a top leader at Gina Tricot, Heidi Engan has been able to shift the responsibility out to the frontline store staff and the leaders in the store.
– They now have a tool where they can train their own staff which is helpful when taking more responsibility, and they can train and grow inside their own store with their own customers. Before Maze these processes went through us (c-level management) which wasn’t ideal.
Interested in seeing the same results in your stores?
Book a free 30-minute talk with one of our experts, where you can discuss your challenges and opportunities together – and come one step closer to boosting your numbers and creating a culture of behaviour change and improvement.