6 takeaways from Retail Week Live 2023
Retail Week Live is over for now and we’re left with a feeling of joy and inspiration. A huge thanks to everyone who participated. It was so inspirational meeting you all. We’ve collected our 6 key takeaways below. Now let’s recharge, and let all these amazing impressions sink in before we move forward to what’s next.
Reading time: About 3 minutes
1) Capitalise on retail growth
- Footfall is up by 11%
- Customer spend is up by 2.6%
- Maze can help increase your basket size by 20%
2) Engaged staff deliver results
- +20% in productivity
- +20% in profits
- Lower absenteeism and churn and an incredible 134% higher earnings per share
3) The customer has the power
- They choose to visit your store.
- They expect a good experience.
- They’ll come back if they get it.
4) In retail, chaos IS the norm
- Stay ahead of what your customers want
- Identify gaps and training opportunities
- Empower frontline staff to deliver on your brand promise
5) Give power to your store staff
- Support them day-to-day, on their terms
- Give them the right insights at the right time
- Make it fun for them to train and improve
6) Why bother engaging staff?
Real-life example: a multi-country fashion brand succeeded in improving their NPS by an impressive 168% in less than 3 years!